Book Dental Appointments
- Three Views: By Provider and Room, By Room, By Provider.
- Calendar-based Navigator & Buttons-based Navigator.
- Appointments sharing the same time frame are shown side-by-side.
- Appointment re-sizing – Position your mouse on the top or bottom edge to re-size the appointment.
Dental Practice Analytics
ADSTRA Management™ provides the most complete reporting solution available in the market.
- Marketing Reminder provides practice building information with ten types of reminders generated on-demand.
- Control Panel Screen: at a glance summary of important indicators of your practice’s performance organized by: year, quarter, month or week.
- More than one hundred reports and charts available.
ADSTRA Management™ covers all aspects of record keeping for dental treatment. Medical conditions of special concern. It can be set, and be easily reviewed with the patient at each visit. The performed treatment is added in the Treatment Log by consulting the catalog of dental procedures, or by typing procedure codes or your own procedure nicknames.
Orthodontic Treatment can be tracked, and due charges are automatically generated. Clinical notes are displayed one-by-one; as an itemized list; or as continuous text. Custom templates minimize typing needed for creating the notes.
ADSTRA Management™ also includes treatment planning and treatment estimates.
Easy to Use
ADSTRA Management™ is designed to be extremely easy to use. One-button simplicity ensures that all activities are only one button away. The personal file provides all needed patient information in an easy to read format.
The dental practice management software’s check in and check out procedures ensure that patients cannot slip through the cracks!
The appointment book allows for drag-and-drop rescheduling. Appointments are confirmed with one click. Users can define colors by purpose: for example yellow for crown appointments. Short-notice patients can be tracked to fill in cancellations.